The staff at PalmBeachAthleticWear.com wants to share this great appetizer with you! It’s healthy, crunchy and makes the perfect snack or appetizer at your next get together.
Mini Stuffed Sweet Peppers (serves 4-6)
15-20 Mini Sweet Peppers
1/2 Cup Reduced Fat Cream Cheese
1/4 Cup Goat Cheese
1 Garlic Clove – Minced
1 1/2 TBSP Chopped Basil
1 1/2 TBSP Diced Sun-dried Tomatoes
- Cut off tops of peppers and remove any seeds with a small vegetable knife
- Mix together cream cheese and goat cheese
- Add garlic, basil, sun-dried tomatoes and mix until evenly distributed. You may choose to add salt and pepper to taste but we like it just the way it is.
- With a small spoon fill up your peppers
- Serve immediately or if making ahead of time refrigerate.