Only 2 Days until Thanksgiving (ONLY 3 days until Black Friday)! Palm Beach Athletic Wear is gearing up for our most exciting Sales Events and Contests ever. You’ll find amazing Black Friday Fitness Wear Deals & Steals BEFORE Black Friday! We are also excited to announce the upcoming Winner of our Facebook Fan Fitness Wear Prize Package on Cyber Monday!
For a Pre-Black Friday Sneak Peek on the Best Women’s Athletic Wear Deals:
Make sure you are on the Palm Beach Athletic Wear Mailing List!
ENTER TO WIN the Palm Beach Athletic Wear Facebook Fan Fitness Wear Contest:
Don’t forget to LIKE us on Facebook -When you LIKE our Facebook Fan Page, you will automatically be Entered to Win over $500 in Fitness Wear and Athletic Accessories JUST for being our Fan on Facebook! Cyber Monday we reveal the Winner!
Need a helping hand this Thanksgiving? Stave off the cravings, lay off the chips and dips and keep your Thanksgiving healthy with these pointers from our guest blogger and fitness expert, Eric Samulski.
Thanksgiving is just around the corner and mages of turkey, sweet potatoes and pumpkin pie dance in our heads. There is a key to surviving Thanksgiving: just enjoy it! For one day, give in to your desires and just enjoy the food you often keep from devouring.
Enjoying yourself is key but, do keep a few things in mind:
- Work out in the morning. If you’re going to be glutinous in the afternoon, make sure you get up early and get your body in motion. This will help clear your find, give focus and provide a spring in your step BEFORE relatives arrive at your doorstep.
- Don’t snack. Avoid the chips, dips and finger foods as much as you can. If not for their lack of nutrition, than because they fill you up before the main course.
- Drink water. Most of us get right into drinking once the afternoon kicks in, but alcohol makes us hungry. Water helps to satisfy our stomach and keeps it occupied. So mix in a few glasses of water with your wine or beer.
- Turkey is your friend. Stick to the white meat -It is low fat, an excellent source of protein, folic acid, and turkey is a good source of vitamins such as B, B1,B6, zinc and potassium.
- Move around. Don’t sit on the couch and zone out to the game with the guys. Get a game of touch football going in the backyard after dinner. Move around the house, talk to various relatives. It will keep your body and mind occupied and moving.
Most importantly, just enjoy yourself. Happy Thanksgiving.